HTML

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

I Learned Today! 16/07/2020

Invest Your energy into something that is going to contribute to your growth! 📈📈
As a part of I Learned Today Challenge, Today's leanings from SAICONS! We❤️Saicons
From Rtr Sasithra:
Today I learned this Life Lesson. Everyone should learn the Empathy because we the people judge others quickly with misunderstanding and our own assumptions. Keep on focusing empathy to understand the people. 
# I Learned Today # We❤️Saicons 😊
From Rtr Rishab Adrash:
Star Born Today
            Gordon Gould  was an American physicist who is often credited with the invention of the laser . Gould is best known for his thirty-year fight with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to obtain patents for the laser and related technologies. He also fought with laser manufacturers in court battles to enforce the patents he subsequently did obtain.
        Even though his role in the actual invention of the laser was disputed over decades, Gould was elected to the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 1991 .
        From his life , I learnt that situations may come where your lifetime efforts have seem to be thrown on bin, but if we have belief in truth and courage we can fight and achieve what we deserve.
Regards,
Rtr. Rishab Adarsh
# I Learned Today # We❤️Saicons
From Rtr Vysali:
Hi friends! 
Am Rtr. Vysali, today made a simple snack recipe,using butter,  sugar, maida, and some toppings. 
"Homemade Butter Cookies" 
Had a Tasty and healthy snack☺️
Thankyou.
# I Learned Today # We❤️Saicons
From Rtr Bala:
Today I learned a new puzzle  # I Learned Today # We❤️Saicons
From Rtr Kali:
Hiii Hellooo & வணக்கம் Everyone 
As a part of I learned today challenge
Today's வரிகள்
The Dedication to my God Music

இசையை அமைத்து இமயம் நடந்து என் இலக்கை நான் அடைவேன்
தடையை தளர்த்து தாளம் தொடுத்து தலை நிமிர்ந்து வருவேன் 
தாயின் தவிப்பில் முதலில் தொடங்கி அனைத்து ஸ்வப்த சுரங்கள் அடங்கி 
இனைந்து புனைந்து நாவில் அமர்ந்து 
வரியாய் அது ஒலிரும் 
என் வலியை அது உணர்த்தும் 
இயல் இசை நாடகம் 
என்னை வளர்த்தது ஊடகம்
இசையால் இணைவோம்....
இசையாய் இணைவோம்....
There's Nothing Like Music....
By Lyricist
Kali Hiphop🗽
#Isaiyal_Inaivom 🎼
#Saicons👍
Peace Out....நன்றி வணக்கம்.....
# I Learned Today # We❤️Saicons
Never Stop Learning, 'Cos we Saicons appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment